Jerry L’Estrange, Town Administrator
- Streetscape and Utility Improvements: The engineering scope of this project included the design of drainage upgrades, potable water main and service replacements, replacement of overhead electric to underground, approximately 2200 linear feet of roto-milling and asphalt overlay, removal and replacement of sidewalks, curbs & gutters, recreational area development and streetscaping.
- The recreational area consists of a multiple use basketball court, tennis court, pee-wee football & soccer play area and general play equipment area.
- Streetscaping included hanging baskets, pedestrian lights, benches, trash receptacles and other site amenities.
- Construction administration included coordination with the general contractor, correspondence concerning field verified items, approval or denial of change orders, site visits and verification of pay requests in terms of actual work completed or materials stored.
- Utility Boring and Jacking: This water system improvement project consisted of the installation of five (5) new water mains traversing State highway 50 as well as capping and abandoning the existing mains. High density polyethylene pipe (HDPE) was utilized for the casing as well as carrier pipe.
- Construction administration included coordination with the general contractor, correspondence concerning field verified items and approval or denial of change orders and site visits. The contractor was required to meet Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways (MUTCD) requirements as well as comply with insurance requirements for CDOT Utility and Special Use Permits.
- Preliminary Engineering Reports (PERs): PERs (5) were developed for; Directional Water Utility Borings (beneath railroad), Streetscape and Utility Improvements, Water System Improvements, Potable Water Storage Capacity, and Holly Gateway Park Improvements. All PERs were completed within allotted budgets.
View Full Portfolio