Gaye Davis, Project Manager
Michael Moore, Superintendent
- Sports Complex Design: Infrastructure engineering design consisted of water, sanitary sewer, and electrical improvements to the site as well as coordination with governing utility authorities.
- Sports complex design consisted of a high school regulation 8-lane track with asphalt subsurface and polyurethane synthetic surface.
- Infield design consisted of synthetic field turf surface and all necessary under-drainage infrastructure, electrical for field and parking lot lighting, bleacher system with press box, and other miscellaneous related field event areas.
- Sports Complex to Peakview School – Safe Routes and Transportation Enhancement Improvements: Scope of services included design and development of construction plans for site civil work. Site civil work consisted of items such as:
- Grading and stormwater improvements for ADA accessible parking areas
- Design of parent drop-off loop
- Design of ADA accessible ramps/sidewalks, curb & gutter
- Design of CHSAA high school regulation size discus and shot put circles/throwing sectors with terraced spectator seating
Construction of this project began in the Spring of 2014 and was completed in Fall of 2014. Observation Reports were developed throughout construction. Following construction, as-built plan sets were developed to reflect actual improvements constructed.
View Full Portfolio