Civil Engineering Technician/Draftsman
- • B.S. – Civil Engineering Technology, Colorado State University – Pueblo, CO
- • Recognized by Colorado Professionals in Onsite Wastewater (CPOW) as a Certified Competent Technician
Mr. Burleson has experience with the civil engineering and land surveying disciplines, as listed below.
- Potable water infrastructure and treatment system design
- Sanitary sewer collection system design
- Analysis/design of stormwater quality and management (drainage) improvements
- Site grading designs to include parking lots, curb & gutter, sidewalks, ADA ramps, and establishing finished floor elevations of building
- Site Plans and Off-Street Parking Plans
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment System, OWTS, design (Septic Systems)
- Development of Preliminary Engineering Reports (PER) and Project Needs Assessments (PNA) for Water and Wastewater system improvements
- Development of contract documents, technical specifications, and construction plan sets relative to potable water and collection system improvements
- Bidding administration from Bid advertisement to Award of Project Bid
- Project coordination, direct correspondence with all clients, and office administration
- 3 years of experience in land surveying performing field work and drafting for boundary surveys, American Land Title Association (ALTA) surveys, improvement location certificates (ILC), construction staking, power transmission line staking, etc.
All Team Members