Civil Engineering Technician/Draftsman
- • B.S. – Civil Engineering Technology, Colorado State University – Pueblo, CO
- • Chief Fire Direction Specialist/Battle NCO Sergeant First Class - United States Army 1996-2011 (Operation Iraqi Freedom)
Mr. Pino has experience with the civil engineering and land surveying disciplines, as listed below.
- Wastewater preliminary studies on treatment systems
- Wastewater lagoon sludge analysis
- Potable water infrastructure and treatment system design
- Development of contract documents, technical specifications, and construction plan set relative to potable water treatment improvements
- Development of Preliminary Engineering Reports (PER) and Project Needs Assessments (PNA) for Water and Wastewater system improvements
- Assembled necessary data to develop comprehensive grant applications pertaining to water and wastewater improvements
- Analysis/design of stormwater quality and management (drainage) improvements
- Drafting of Site and Off-Street Parking Plans
- On-site Wastewater Treatment System, OWTS, design (Septic System)
- Project coordination, direct correspondence with clients, and office administration
- 3-years experience in boundary and construction surveying, to include construction stakeout for site & pipeline grading, plat drafting. Verified legal descriptions as well as technical support throughout subdivision processes.
All Team Members